Financial Accountant / Consumer Health MNC
- APAC Michael Page
- 22 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5988927
- Kirsten Wang
- Job role
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Ensure the timely and accurate of AR/AP accounting and reporting following Finance Manual
- Ensure the compliance of AP/AR process and proper credit control
- Collaborate with other functions to support business growth and financial shaping in line with group strategy and expectations
- Originate and implement process improvement
- Consumer Health MNC
Accounting & Reporting:
- Responsible for AR, AP, fixed assets and general ledger operations.
- Verify discrepancy and resolve payment related to account receivable with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide periodic AR report to sales team and monitor potential doubtful debt
- Verify purchase invoices and payments and ensure the appropriate approvals and alignment with company policy
- Coordinate with customers and vendors regarding invoice and payment inquiry and discrepancies
- Coordinate and ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of period-end closing activities including closing check list, sales cut-off, inventory movement cut-off, accrual process, inventory valuation & provision, closing batch run, etc.
- Provide the financial management reports (including daily/weekly management report, Group & Statutory reports), ensuring compliance, accountability, accuracy & timeliness.
- Responsible for periodic account reconciliations and follow up the open issues
- TAX & VAT filling. Prepare the reconciliation report and co-work with external auditor to complete the annual CIT. Handle withholding tax on time with accuracy and in charge of E-VAT filing every two month.
- Ensure the compliance of internal control policy in accounting and reporting process
- Ensure proper credit policy execution
- Comply with local regulations
- Participate in the design and implementation of finance process optimization
- Maintain ERP master data, such as vendor, credit limit, price and exchange rate etc.
- Provide training to other departments
- Other Ad-hoc projects
- At least 4 years experiences in accounting and finance (Accounting Firm experience is a plus)
- Experience in a MNC organization (FMCG experience is a plus)
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (excel)
- Familiar with accounting software (SAP and Navision etc.)
- Essentials requirements: Pro-active and reactive for changes
- Pro-active and reactive for changes
- Fast learner with open mind
- Can work effectively with other people
- Honest, trustworthy and someone you can count on
- Will be handling regional project such as system implementation in near future
- Business is rapidly growing and will be covering other market
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.