Accountant (Shipping- Harbourfront)
- APAC Page Personnel
- S$52000 - S$71500 per annum
- 22 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- JN -022023-5936655
- Swee Kee Chu
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
You will be working closely with the Senior Accountant to drive and meet timely and accurate submissions of financial and management reports. It is an engaging position where the individual gets the exposure to collaborate within the various business unit of the division with developmental opportunities.
Our client is a global provider of marine transportation solutions and has expanded greatly in the recent years. With the expansion, the business is looking for a team player, proactive accountant to support its growing business objectives.
- Drive month end closing, business wise and legal entity wise consolidation and management reporting.
- Provide financial analysis and support to commercial department and interested stakeholders.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting initiatives.
- Contribute positively to the design & implementation of proper accounting procedures and internal controls.
- Facilitate/drive annual statutory audits
- Review tax computation and returns before submission to tax authorities
- Keeping abreast of new or changes financial reporting standards and tax law.
- Ad-hoc business partnering duties from time to time.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience. Individuals with external audit background are welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and double entries
- Well-versed in MS Office with advanced MS Excel skills eg. Pivot table, vlookup
- Conscientious and meticulous, good organisational skills, independent
- Proficiency with enterprise accounting software such as Oracle will be beneficial
This is a permanent opportunity with clear visibility of opportunities and advancement with good work environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Swee Kee Chu on +65 6416 9889.