- Page Personnel
- Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- £22000 - £24000 per annum + Pension, Parking & Hybrid Working
- 21 Mar 2023
- 04 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5985826
- Billy Mason
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
Accounts Assistant position with a well known, vibrant business based in Altrincham. This role will pay a salary up to £24,000 depending on experience
Page Personnel are working with a highly successful and nationwide retail business. Due to the growth of the team, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them at an exciting time.
Accounts Assistant responsibilities include:
- Matching, checking, processing, and coding invoices into accounting systems
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Preparation of BACS payments and posting of payments onto the accounting system..
- Reconciliation of employee expenses.
- Monitoring of company spending and liaising with suppliers to resolve problems.
- Liaising with various departments in the organisation to ensure the resolution of supplier queries.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Solving invoice queries.
- Assisting with the audit requirement.
The candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work towards deadlines
This role will offer a salary up to £24,000 depending on experience as well as a benefits package including career progression opportunities, flexible and hybrid working, friendly working environment, company pension scheme, free on-site parking, work social events, generous holiday allowance + more!