Capital Planning Specialist
- Morgan Stanley
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 21 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance director, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Prepare and review capital-related materials for key governance forums and regulatory meetings
- Provide project management support for the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), including planning with key deliverables and overall project timeline, organising workstream meetings with key teams involved (across divisions), tracking progress of the project and following up with stakeholders on next steps, related administrative tasks.
- Carry out quarterly capital calculations and analyses e.g. capital adequacy assessment, targets and limits setting, peer benchmarking
- Produce ad hoc capital analysis and decision supporting materials for the management
- Provide support in capital action projects i.e. capital infusions, dividend payment, refinancing
- Assist with the implementation of any new regulatory requirement or regulatory feedback
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adapt at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- A basic understanding of and high interest in the financial markets
- Proactive mind-set, investigative nature and willingness to continuously learn capital related matters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in accounting, finance, or related disciplines with a few years of related experience.
You will be working as part of Budapest Corporate Treasury in the Capital team. Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm’s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.