Associate Consultant / Consultant, Tax Compliance
- Baker Tilly Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Baker Tilly Malaysia is a great place to start your professional career.
Our teams have been structured to provide you with exposure across the various industries in Malaysia and overseas, which is valuable for your future career advancement.
Job Description :-
- Prepare corporate and personal tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities
- Monitor the submission of Form CP204 and CP204A
- Attend to correspondences from tax authorities
- Liaise with clients and auditors on tax related issues
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Company from time to time
Job Requirements :-
- Professional graduates and degree graduates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Computer literate
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good personality and positive working attitude
Come and be part of our team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.