Part-Time Finance Officer
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Part time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our newly established Regional Shared Service Center (RSS) is built to provide outstanding services to entire EY operations across the CESA region (29 countries), enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies, help streamline regional and global functions and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
We are currently seeking to hire a Part-Time Finance Officer (20 hours a week) in our Regional Shared Service Center based in Sofia, Bulgaria whose main responsibility will be to support daily accounting operations of an EY office in CESA.
Your Key Responsibilities
- General book-keeping.
- Day to day operational tasks.
- Handling payables and liaising with suppliers as required.
- Coordinating internal approval processes.
- Preparation of reports and reconciliations as may be required.
- Other administrative and accounting duties and related tasks as required.
- Ability to take ownership and work on own initiative under minimal supervision and in a team.
- Motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised individual with attention to detail.
- Good multitasking and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed Bachelor of Commerce / AAT qualification or are pursuing ACCA. Work experience in an accounting department will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- An opportunity to acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free
Ernst & Young is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential. Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.