Senior Analyst (Business Analysis SSC) Business Process Solution - Global Delivery Center Chongqing
- Deloitte BPS
- Chongqing, CN
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Business analyst
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Work you'll do
- Responsible for understanding clients’ business model and needs, following sector trends and optimal industry shared service center operate practices, providing solid and qualified digital solutions.
- Responsible for advisory and implementation of shared service center operation system, including collecting clients’ business transformation and system implementation needs, diagnosing clients’ business process and system problems, analysing problems and designing solutions to optimize user experience and improve efficiency.
- Participate in the planning, designing, and promoting of shared service operation related products, proficient in using prototype tools such as Axure, Visio, and Mockingbot.
- Responsible for team building, team training and performance supervision of shared service system related projects.
- Other related works assigned by the company.
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor's degree or above, majors such as information technology, business analytics, data analysis, finance is preferred.
- Relevant professional experience: 3-5 years of shared service center operation system advisory related work experience, priority will be given to candidates with experience in project management, implementation or product planning and design of shared service systems for listed companies, SOE, and MNC, and familiar with corporate shared service management business model, conglomerate-level management system planning, and etc.
- Participated in more than 2 complete financial management related information system implementation projects, with solid project implementation ability and business writing ability
- Familiar with business process and financial management systems, and able to independently complete business requirement analysis and system solution design, provide constructive opinions on the SSC operation system design and implementing.
- Familiar with project management methodology, system development process and standards
- Fluent in English in aspects of listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to communicate with Deloitte global member firms and global clients
- Able to express one's own ideas in a clear and calm manner, and instil valuable information to the team and customers
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.