Private Equity and Real Assets–Fund Accounting & Administration Supervisor, Hybrid, Senior Associate
- State Street
- Krakow, Gdansk, Poland
- Not disclosed
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
As an AIS PERA Fund Accounting & Administration Supervisor you will be a part of our team responsible for reporting for our Private Equity or Real Assets fund clients. You will be responsible for review of all PERA Fund Accounting processes to ensure all clients’ reporting is prepared with the highest quality and accuracy in a timely manner.
We are looking for a committed candidate who as a part of Alternative Investment Solutions will collaborate with other departments to find new solutions for complex business challenges, who is open for improvements and who can take advantage of opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to take initiative, exercise independent thinking, maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with team members, global business partners and, most importantly, our clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting and fund administration services to hedge and private equity funds.
PERA is the fastest growing sector of the funds industry with huge potential for additional client take-ons and expansion within existing clients into diverse assets classes such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Hybrid models.
We continue to see a steady stream of growth in scale and complexity across the client base. This is expected to continue long into the future as the industry grows and matures.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one and servicing E2E clients is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing and overseeing daily PERA Fund Accounting processes ( Cash Bookkeeping and Cash Reconciliations, accounting for accruals, prepayments and valuations, Period End Reporting including NAV Calculations)
- Reviewing associates work
- Providing excellent client service
- Directing interactions with both clients and business partners in Home Sites.
- Promoting risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participating in system testing and implementation of improvements
- Delivering trainings
- Providing regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues
What we value
- Team player
- Flexible and eager to develop itself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, develop solutions and provide an input which enable to make the effective decisions
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good command of English
- Finance, Accounting, Business Degree would be an asset
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.