Statutory Reporting Manager (Wroclaw, Warsaw)
- Warszawa, MZ; Wrocław, PL
- Competitive remuneration package
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Statutory Reporting Manager (Wroclaw, Warsaw)
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Manager: Statutory Reporting - The role requires demonstrated ability in preparation of financial statements, managing statutory reporting engagements and understanding of financial reporting tools.
Manager Statutory Reporting will play a critical role in leading statutory reporting process across engagements and deployment of financial reporting tool/ERP for our global statutory reporting process.
Your key responsibilities
- Strong technical expertise around US GAAP/IFRS and other accounting frameworks, experience in financial reporting, GAAP conversion experience, understanding of Statutory reporting ERP.
- Provide advice and guidance as a subject matter expert (SME) for design & implementation of financial & statutory reporting, technology. Manage tool testing in collaboration with dedicated teams.
- Detailed review of FS preparation design, accounts, schedules, and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism for implementation of the tool.
- Execute and lead multiple project work streams, including opportunity identification, ideation, stakeholder communication, reporting dashboards, technology vendor management and delivery.
- Identifying problems in the process or output and provide effective solutions for process improvements.
- Effective work, budget, capacity planning to support project deliverables.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technical competence in financial & statutory reporting, ERP implementation.
- Brings in diverse cohort of client handling, consulting & industry experience.
- Data oriented and ability to deal with imperfect data/ambiguity.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, client centric approach.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least 7 years of experience.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP/Other accounting framework is essential
- Strong interest in technologies supporting statutory reporting processes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CPA/CA) certification
- Strong knowledge across spectrum of finance processes
- Hands on experience in any of the financial reporting tools like Workiva, CaseWare, Thomson Reuters accounts production (nice to have).
What we look for
Experienced statutory accountants, who are tech savvy and have experience working in global team environment.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across locations globally and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies, and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.