Experienced Associate - Tax Compliance (CSG MY)
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Tax Compliance Services practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. You’ll focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will join a team of experts who specialize in Corporate Tax Compliance
- You will undertake the preparation and completion of complex tax computations
- Expect to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Agreeing tax liabilities and seeking agreement of tax computations with the tax authorities when necessary
- Deal with client queries in relation to tax implication of business transactions, including preparation and review of follow up queries and correspondence with appropriate internal and external parties
- You will be expected to organize, monitor and manage your own workload
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and/or professional qualification
- 1-3 years’ work experience of corporate tax compliance
- Strong academic background
- Commitment to enhancing technical and other knowledge and skills
- Risk awareness
- Excellent team-working skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and people skills
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English, Malay
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.