Finance Manager - Decision Support
- Sydney CBD Area
- Not disclosed
- 21 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance manager, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) services the Group’s major corporate, institutional and government clients, creating customised solutions based on specific needs, industry trends and market conditions.
The IB&M Financial Control & Performance Reporting team consists of 5 FTE with responsibility for a number of key areas:
- Decision Support
- Performance Reporting
- Financial Control
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Client and Segment Reporting
Together with the wider teams across IB&M Finance and CBA Group, the purpose of the role is to facilitate the production of a number of key financial deliverables to senior stakeholders, including:
- CEO briefing packs
- Analysis of domestic peer results
- Financial insights to present to IB&M Leadership Team
- Monthly / Year End Reporting
Do work that matters
- Preparation of briefing packs for the CEO and CFO of CBA, to support IB&M’s quarterly results
- Analysis of peer results through half yearly announcements and broker analysis
- Providing financial support to IB&M Strategy across a range of topics, including regular updates to the CBA Board
- Providing ad hoc insights and analysis to support the needs of the IB&M Group Executive and IB&M CFO
- Assisting with monthly and yearly reporting requirements
- Contribute to wider team goals including efficiency improvements and other team initiatives
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA qualification
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build solid relationships with a good customer focus
- Ability to formally present analysis to senior stakeholders
- A desire to question and improve on the status quo
- The ability to coordinate and manage competing deadlines within a complex and changing environment
- Previous experience in a decision support or similar role
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/04/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.