Non Compensation Expense Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Coordinate with local controllers and support Business Units to ensure correct book-keeping
- Maintain efficient financial control of the Firm's Books and records and participate in month end closes
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular analyses and commentaries delivering value added insights
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account reconciliations for internal and external audit purposes
- Identify development opportunities and implement enhancements; Look for ways of improving the efficiency, process and data quality, test and support implementation of improvement initiatives
- Involvement in ad-hoc/ global projects, optimization of current processes and standardization of processes across regions
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
- Min. 1-3 years of accounting or financial reporting related work experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of accounting or financial reporting related work experience, or previous work experience with SAP is an advantage
- Proactive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as free coffee and tea in the office, free fruit on weekly basis, AYCM sport benefit (firm funded XL package).
Throughout the year there are several fun events organised by our internal committees (sport, social, charity and much more).
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.