Finance Senior Manager - Germany, Legal Entity Management Support (Hybrid)
- Citi EMEA
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Finance Senior Manager - Germany, Legal Entity Management Support
Join Citi’s Legal Entity Management (LEM) Support team established in the Budapest Finance Citi Solutions Centre with the aim of centralizing LEM Support functions from countries across the EMEA region.
This strategic position within Finance offers opportunity to manage a wide range of reporting and analytical tasks and projects, and is responsible for preparation and coordination of internal and external (statistical and statutory) reports for a material broker-dealer entity in Germany.
- Support & ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reporting for German Broker Dealer acc. to German GAAP (HGB, KWG & RechKredV)
- Supporting & implementing IFRS reporting incl. calculation and preparation of relevant adjustments.
- Legal Entities Analysis and communication to the Country/Cluster/Regional Controllers of Actual variances on the Legal Entity and Management level financial results.
- Execute analysis of respective entities using Standards & Non-Standard Reports, approver for any exceptions, Adjustments, and final FDL/Pearl results
- Calculation and preparation of local GAAP (later IFRS Adjustments)
- Support the introduction of IFRS financials for German Broker Dealer
- Lead discussion with internal and external auditors on a regular base and during ongoing audits
- Participate in the Country Close (Pre, ME, Post Close Calls across stakeholder groups)
This role will expose the candidate to:
- Coordinating and managing the process around local GAAP /IFRS reporting within the German Finance function and German Broker/Dealer entity
- Dealing with diverse groups of people across different geographical locations
- Internal, external and regulatory
- A broad range of business activities, which help building a strong theoretical and technical knowledge over capital market products, accounting and reporting.
- 8-10 years of experience in financial auditing/ financial reporting and accounting or controlling
- US GAAP, German GAAP, IFRS experience is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- ACCA / Chartered accountant qualification
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Analytical and financial skills
- Excellent communication& interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Home Office Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.