- Axon Outsourcing Limited
- New Delhi, India
- Salary depends on the experience and as per industry norms.
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts assistant, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Audit, Bookkeeper, Financial accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Axon Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Company, GDPR compliant and as a dedicated supplier of finance & accounting services to accounting professionals and firms in UK & Ireland,
Axon Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. is hiring Accountants for UK & Irish accounting & taxation process.
Shift Timings: 10:00 am to 08:00 pm (5 Days Working- All Saturdays Off)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining clients Books of Accounts which includes processing of Sales invoices, Purchase invoices, Recording Administration Expenses, Bank reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain accounting records and preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly management accounts, lead schedules, working papers, etc as per client’s requirement.
- Preparing & submitting VAT returns for the clients within deadlines.
- Analyzing General ledger, passing reclassification entries and yearend adjustments to finalize year end accounts of Companies.
- Producing required reports and filing accounts.
- Preparing timesheets and processing payroll for the clients.
- Preparing and filing Individual & Corporate Tax returns.
- Communicating and managing the Practice client to manage daily workflow, discussing queries to ensure the delivery of task in time with zero errors.
- Preparation of Audit and Non-Audit PQA’s.
- Candidate should be capable to work independently with minimal supervision. Must have experience in any software packages like:
- CCH, etc
- Bcom + ACCA student / affiliate
- 1 to 2 years