Tax Internship Programme
- Careers at Thannees Tax Consulting Services
- Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Not disclosed
- 21 Mar 2023
- 21 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship, Placement, Part qualified
Thannees Tax Consulting Services Sdn Bhd (Thannees Tax Consulting Services) is offering students an opportunity to do an internship with us (between 3 months and 9 months). We are a unique tax consulting firm that provides you an opportunity to expand your horizon, focusing on issues that others have difficulty resolving. We offer tax advisory, tax compliance, transfer pricing and indirect tax advisory services.
If you are passionate about tax, can think out-of-the box, self-motivated, agile, committed and resourceful, submit your CV to email@example.com today!
WHY JOIN US?
You'll have the opportunity to experience work and life at Thannees Tax Consulting Services, and collaborate with both graduate trainees and experienced professionals on real client projects. At Thannees Tax Consulting Services, you will be working together with very experienced senior people, including directly with our Managing Director, Mr Thanneermalai. This will allow you to acquire hands-on experience and develop your understanding of what we really do. You will also be able to establish relationships with your colleagues and peer groups.
- Helping solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Make technical contribution to tax engagements
- Assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Support research, analysis and problem solving
- Work together with teams
- Assist in any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- Pursing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Open to support business development efforts
- Hungry to learn and possess analytical skills
- Demonstrate commitment and resilience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written)
- Build meaningful relationships
- Malaysian citizen of all races