Assistant and Deputy Manager - Internal Audit
- FAMCO Associates Pvt. Ltd
- Karachi (PK)
- Market Compatible
- 21 Mar 2023
- 22 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified, Qualified accountant, Manager
1) Lead risk assessments, and internal audits in accordance with IPPF standards promulgated by the IIA.
2) Lead the team in the Planning, Execution, and Reporting of the Internal Audit activities.
3) Review the audit working papers including the understanding document, Risk Control Matrix (RCM), and Audit Program, and ensure that the execution is conducted as per the Audit Program.
4) Ensure the development of proposals as per the client’s RFP.
5) Attending audit committee and presenting the work delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
6) Client relationship management.
1) Minimum 4 years of relevant experience for AM and minimum 6 years of relevant experience for DM in Consulting Firms is required.
2) CA Finalist/ ACCA Qualified.
3) Excellent written & verbal communication.
4) Ability to work under pressure and posses strong problem-solving skills.
5) Excellent grip over the IPPF standards, IIA guidelines, & IFRS knowledge.