Assistant Executive - Finance and Accounts
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited (the Company) was incorporated in Pakistan on June 29, 1995 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984. Its shares are quoted on the Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited. The Company started its business on June 20, 1996. The Company is engaged in life insurance, carrying on non-participating business.
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited is looking for the position of Executive Officer in its Finance & Accounts Department (Investment Back Office & Banking Section).
Candidates having below mentioned academic qualification and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Maintaining the books of accounts of the PF and GF and their day to day operations.
- Prepare schedules of PF and GF related to Final Accounts.
- Maintain the records of Exit Employees and review Full & Final Settlements of Exit Employees for both PF & GF.
- Verification of Provident Fund temporary and permanent withdrawal payments.
- Preparation of Fund Position for both PF & GF.
- Submission of PF and GF schedules to GL reporting team for their monthly reporting.
- Reconciliation of PF contribution and Payroll booking on monthly basis Monthly Bank Statement for PF and GF Yearly schedules related to Final accounts of PF and GF
- Timely submission of Zakat, withheld on F&F settlements to SBP
REQUISITE & SKILLS
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
Package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits
Candidates meeting the requisite shall share their CV with position in subject line at email@example.com