Senior Associate | Valuation & Modeling
Who we are looking for
Valuation, Economics & Modeling professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. Our practice combines accounting knowledge with leading valuation and corporate finance techniques. They provide objective and independent assessments of value that fulfill the most complex financial reporting and tax requirements.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for professionals to join our team.
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination;
- 3+ years of experience in Business Valuation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel; knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus;
- Excellent written and oral self-expression both in Romanian and English;
- Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills;
- Ability to quickly master new tasks, to work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details;
- Ability and desire to work in teams;
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management;
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including internet, trade publications, industry and equity analyst reports and periodical;
- Discussing with clients valuation assumptions, interim and final results;
- Preparation of financial and economic analyses on client companies, comparable transactions and public companies using Deloitte databases and other publicly available information;
- Preparation of individual modules of financial models, proposals and sales pitches;
- Assist with drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts;
- Research market issues and identify market opportunities.
Specialized trainings and Certifications
- Constant growth & accelerate career development in a dynamic environment
- Free certifications, to offer you valuable lifelong skills: CFA, ACCA, Anevar
- Participation to FA School, an international training experience, held in an engaging and fun context
- Access to multiple learning platforms: LinkedIn Learning and other internal sources
Projects and clients diversity
- Exposure to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands
- Challenging tasks to give you the opportunity to thrive
- Good balance of financial & technical aptitudes
Open collaborative environment
- Open-minded & inclusive leaders supporting you to freely express your ideas and implement new solutions
- Autonomy and reliance, in an environment where your personal input is acknowledged and encouraged
- Team spirit in an open, well-connected, collaborative team & friendly coworkers
- Possibility to work from home & flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits platform: wide range of medical subscription options, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers, at your choice
- 25 vacation days & 2 days of paid sick leave, annually
- Bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- Employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.About Deloitte
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit our website and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.