Accounts Payable Executive
- Kerry Group
- Kuala Lumpur
- Not disclosed
- 20 Mar 2023
- 18 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Responsible to process invoices, credit note and debit notes from vendors accurately & on a timely manner. Completes payments and control expenses by verifying/reconciling invoices.
- Validation and booking of supplier invoices
- Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO)
- Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices
- Payments processing
- Handling supplier and Site queries relating to payables
- Processing Travel Expense Reports
- AP closing and reporting and support the AP Senior Executive/Team Leader in carrying out the responsibilities of AP department
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Involve in data cleansing activity and data ownership transfer.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Participating in knowledge transfer and process documentation to secure a safe transfer of AP work from Finance departments abroad to the Shared Service
- Supporting, if required, other process areas e.g. during peak periods of work
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives within the AP process area and Shared Service as a whole
- Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency portfolio
- Working as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities, taking responsibility for team goals and coaching and supporting other members of the team to increase their competencies and skill
Qualifications and skills
A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in fluent English, in a clear manner to colleagues and customers
- Experience in AP Vendor/Internal Customer Management, Validation, Invoice Processing AP Registration
- MS Office Knowledge
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better
- Good command of Accounting knowledge.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.