AP/AR Financial Accountant
- Shell Business Operations
- Krakow (City)
- Not disclosed
- 20 Mar 2023
- 24 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
You have a unique opportunity to join the AP/AR team!
Your main daily responsibilities would include:
- performing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices (both payables and receivables),
- monitoring payments and invoices to get them processed in accurate and timely manner,
- reviewing and reconciling of vendor or customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
- executing analysis as assigned and ensuring timely reporting,
- performing assigned period-end activities according to schedule,
- resolving process issue with help of other team members, both within and outside Finance.
- collaborating with others focusing on elimination, simplification and standardization of tasks.
- understand the difference between vendor and customer,
- know what SAP or Microsoft Office are and how to use them in finance area,
- are natural born team player,
- are always striving to improve every system or data you work on.
- university degree in Finance or Accounting is mandatory,
- miniumum 1 year of experience AP/AR area,
- experience in SAP system nice to have,
- good command of English (min. B2 level),
- good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- very good team-work skills,
- organizational and analytical skills,
- ability to work with deadlines,
- proficient communication skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.