Transaction Management Officer
- Alter Domus
- Luxembourg, LU
- Customised compensation structure
- 20 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
For our Securization team in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Transaction Management Officer to join our team.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg financial companies (SPV, including securitisation companies)
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers.
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body,
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have ideally a first relevant experience of up to 2 years in the fields of accounting or audit.
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.