- BDO Singapore
- Competitive salary
- 20 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Reporting to: Manager - RAS
Department: Risk Advisory Services (RAS)
- Provide risk advisory audit support to audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stake holders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Advise our clients on regulatory and compliance matters, including but not limited to reviewing and formulating recommendations for processes and controls in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Able to work individually with engagement partners and managers to execute the audit and or advisory engagements.
- Work well in teams and show dynamism, flexibility and willingness to continually learn and coach.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Reporting to the internal audit manager, you will lead the audit engagements in planning and executing financial and operational audits. You are expected to develop audit plans and programs while reviewing audit fieldwork performed by the audit staffs and liaise with senior management on critical issues. You will be expected to lead special ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Possess a degree in Accounting and are a CIA with at least 3-4 years of experience in external and internal audit.
- A team player with excellent analytical communication skills.
- Possess the ability to engage at all levels and are able to operate within deadlines stipulated.
- Dynamic self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at any single one time.
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Analytical approach / good problem solving skills.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.