Senior Fund Accountant
- TMF Group
- Sydney, Australia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 20 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Maintains relationship with daily client contact; being pro-active and keep Team Lead updated on any potential issues identified during the processing of the information provided by the client.
- Accounting & analysis:
- Process bookkeeping entries and maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare investor allocations
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
If you also have the following attributes, then we would love to hear from you:
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinationals
- Experience in Investran as added advantages
- Pursuing Professional qualifications in CA or CPA
- Experience in accounting/tax/banking procedures
- Sound knowledge of local accounting practices
- Good command of both spoken and written English
What's In It For You
- Office location close to town hall station.
- Private medical healthcare;
- Professional membership sponsorship
- Hybrid working arrangement so that you can perform at your best;
- Flexible working hours;
- Continuous development that is supported and encouraged through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy and a strong culture of feedback.
- Team building and team event;
- Festival celebration - Christmas/New Year.
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.