- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 20 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration/ Finance/ Mathematic is required is required;
- Good command of English is essential (at least B2 level);
- Excellent Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Accurate with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in a financial process role and in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
Your future role
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Check expenses or check and post purchase/sales documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit, notes, payment requests or other accounting documents;
- Resolve unposted expenses or invoices;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate within the predefined company's standards for communication and customer service;
- Support developing and implementation of new solutions in other Central Europe countries;
- Work with the company’s internal systems
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere;
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of supply chain software and inventory management.
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational/professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte BPS team offers a full range of finance and accounting services to growing and evolving businesses. Provided services include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.