O2C Collection Officer
- TMF Group
- Bogota, Colombia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 20 Mar 2023
- 18 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review customer accounts (reconciliation and statement overview)
- Constant communication with clients / follow up on overdue invoices
- Debt collection monitoring
- Alignment / follow-up with service delivery managers regarding outstanding balances
- Dispute management
- Following defined policies and procedures
- Report periodically or upon request
- Participation in continuous process improvement
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Very good MS Excel skills
- Very good command of English (both verbal and written) Level “C”
- Very good communication and skills (negotiating and resolving conflicts)
- Results oriented with organizational and planning skills
- Experience in similar position (Minimum 1 year) and cross cultural companies
- Knowledge of View Point will be an advantage
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 May 2023 SA Pacific Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.