Accounts Receivable Manager
- Page Personnel
- Cheshire, Nantwich
- Pension, Parking & Flexible Working
- 20 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5980832
- Billy Mason
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Pharmaceutical / medical
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Accounts Receivable Manager role with a forward thinking business based in Nantwich.
Page Personnel are working with a highly successful and innovative business, with a diverse and friendly culture. Due to continual growth, they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team.
Accounts Receivable Manager responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the output of services provided by the Accounts Receivable team to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that period-end close requirement are completed accurately
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and support the process for setting up new customers/business partners.
- Control and manage credit limits assigned to customers by monitoring existing amounts
- Ensuring that new or requested changes to limits are appropriately appraised and authorised to mitigate any potential exposure of non-payment.
- Support Tax & Treasury, with the preparation of Accounts Receivable cash forecasts and analysing variances.
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures, and controls are adhered to.
- Develop, coach, and mentor staff to perform at their highest potential.
- Perform system testing for updates and improvements.
- Calculate and provide Bad Debt provisions for all entities at month end.
- Control and manage debt collections, set priorities for and coach employees to meet daily and monthly deadlines.
The candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar managerial role - Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships - Required
- Experience working in a global or international business - Desirable
- Ability to drive improvements in processes - Required
- Accounting qualification - Desirable
- Experience working in a fast paced environment - Required
This role will offer a benefits package including flexible/hybrid working, free on-site parking, company pension scheme, gym membership, wellness programmes, cycle to work scheme, sick pay, generous holiday allowance, career progression prospects + more!