- C. F. NG & CO.
- Subang Jaya USJ 9/5Q, Selangor
- RM2,800 - RM5,000 per month + benefits
- 20 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
At C. F. Ng & Co., we believe in recruiting bright and enthusiastic people to our team. The job will require you to travel and meet our clients and to offer solutions in our outsource accounting and SST services and hence you will need to be energetic and with a positive and outgoing personality. Working as a team is important in delivering to our clients the highest quality professional outsource services.
We understand that it's never just about work, at CFN we aim to provide a work-life balance for all our staff. Besides assisting you to develop your professional skills, we enjoy that you make the best out of life by benefitting in our social programmes catered mainly for team building and leisure.
A career in our Firm will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their reporting requirements by establishing standard operating procedures within their accounts department and the Company, assist in the design and implementation of computerised accounting software, assist to update their accounting records and ensure compliance with the Sales and Services Tax regulations (SST).
* To assist seniors and manager to complete outsourcing projects such as accounting and SST returns..
* To advise clients on setting up and/or improvement of work-flow in accounts departments, prepare standard operating procedures (SOPs), and internal control systems.
* To advise on and implement accounting software for the accounting functions of our clients.
* To advise clients on the tax impact of transactions affecting the tax position of the Company.
* Energetic, positive and outgoing personality and with a passion to help businesses to comply with statutory regulations.
* Must be mobile as this job requires traveling to clients' premises.
* Able to complete assigned work within specific deadlines.
* Possess own transport will be an added advantage.
* Qualification such as LCCI Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
* Work experience or previous internship an advantage.
Apply for Accounts Associates
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly