Assistant Manager/Manager, Finance (ILP Reporting)
- Randstad Singapore
- 20 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Lynette Lim
- Job role
- Accountant, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Finance business partner, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Fund accountant, Group accountant, Management accountant, Tax, Treasury
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing, Insurance, Management consultancy
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
About the company
Our client is a renowned life insurer who is seeking a talented finance professional to manage the financial reporting and analysis for their investment-linked policies. You'll work closely with the investment team to provide timely and accurate information to our senior management team and external stakeholders.
About the job
- Manage the financial reporting and analysis for the investment-linked policies.
- Work closely with the investment team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial information.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to provide meaningful insights to the senior management team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for the investment-linked policies.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to investment-linked policies.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed.
About the manager/team
You will be working in an environment with a supportive and highly collaborative team.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting and analysis, preferably in the life insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of investment-linked policies and related financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- CPA or CFA certification preferred.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )