Junior Trading Fee Analyst
- Morgan Stanley
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 17 Mar 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you interested in getting insight into controlling Morgan Stanley’s trading fees? We are looking for a new colleague to join our Brokerage and Clearing team based in Budapest. You can work closely with external brokers, traders and provide reports to senior management and trading desks. Join us if you are looking for process automation and development opportunities.
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with broker firms, exchange and clearing houses and Morgan Stanley Finance Controller groups. We cover month end closing tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units/Trading desks.
- The chance to work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefit package
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Outstanding corporate and team culture
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings, financial and study-leave support for selected professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, FRM)
- Opportunity to work from home and excellent work conditions when working from the office
- Support in your career development by providing mentoring opportunities
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Work closely with various IT and Trading Fees Controlling professionals located globally on enabling new product onboards to strategic platforms
- Realizing additionally identified automation opportunities
- Work on data quality improvements, data analysis and automation
- Understand Finance business problems and challenges regarding Trading Fees Controlling and related Management Reporting
- Proactively monitor status of on-boarded products to the strategic platforms and search for data quality gaps
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or related fields with 1+ years of experience
- Understanding of financial products and accounting principles - cost accounting experience is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Analytical and technical mindset, pro-active attitude
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.