Audit Associates / Manager
- Min & Co.
- Kuala Lumpur
- New graduate entries pay starts from RM 3,000 a month.
- 17 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Audit
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Internship, Part qualified, Newly qualified, Manager
- Prepare and draft financial statements
- Execute and complete allocated audit tasks with high standards to meet financial reporting and auditing standards and be within the deadline
- Document and compile audit work papers and obtain sufficient audit evidence
- Liaise with clients on auditing issues
- May involve in department routine operations and admin works
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments from time to time
- Assume a high level of responsibility for audit advisory and compliance controls.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, job scheduling and planning to meet audit deadlines.
- Leading, managed and developed an effective audit team.
The candidates shall meet the following;
- Candidate with relevant professional qualification under MICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent.
- Partly qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws.
- Highly integrity and excellent work ethic, with a strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
- Malaysia citizen.