Audit Associates / Manager
- Min & Co.
- Kuala Lumpur
- New graduate entries pay starts from RM 3,000 a month.
- 17 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Audit
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Internship, Part qualified, Newly qualified, Manager
- Prepare and draft financial statements
- Execute and complete allocated audit tasks with high standards to meet financial reporting and auditing standards and be within the deadline
- Document and compile audit work papers and obtain sufficient audit evidence
- Liaise with clients on auditing issues
- May involve in department routine operations and admin works
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments from time to time
- Assume a high level of responsibility for audit advisory and compliance controls.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, job scheduling and planning to meet audit deadlines.
- Leading, managed and developed an effective audit team.
The candidates shall meet the following;
- Candidate with relevant professional qualification under MICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent.
- Partly qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws.
- Highly integrity and excellent work ethic, with a strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
- Malaysia citizen.
Apply for Audit Associates / Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly