Private Client Tax Manager
- Bishop Fleming
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 17 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About the role
We are looking for a talented Private Client Tax Manager to join our expanding Bristol and Bath tax team.
This role will enable you to provide tax compliance and advisory services to a range of clients from business owners, property landlords to high net worth individuals.
You might be an Assistant Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or an experienced Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
This is an outstanding career opportunity within a business that has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to work for.
Working closely with our Senior Management team, you will play a key role in delivering a wide range of taxation advice which will include:
- Remuneration planning including share incentivisation schemes
- Capital tax planning, including inheritance tax and trusts
- Property tax projects
- International tax issues
You will also develop and coach our trainee tax accountants into becoming accomplished business advisors.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working within a private client/personal tax environment
- An excellent communicator who is able to build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Why Bishop Fleming?!
At Bishop Fleming, we take pride in putting our people first. We are a Great Place to Work® certified and offer an outstanding work environment, strong office culture and extensive perks (listed below). We’re also a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm and have just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings. We’re proud to be the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to 40 partners and close to 500 people.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Free tea & coffee in all our offices
- Free fresh fruit
- Numerous opportunities for development
There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
Please contact Alex Robins; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.