EMEA Senior FP&A Manager ISC/Manufacturing
- Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
- Market-competitive pay and benefits
- 16 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- JR - 092399
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical / medical
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
At Baxter, we build a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We are implementing a transformative program which will streamline processes, enhance systems, improve forecasting accuracy, strengthen business partnerships and enhance opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth.
EMEA Senior FP&A Manager ISC/Manufacturing will establish and evolve the operations FP&A team in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) to ensure effective end-to-end FP&A process execution. This position will support the consolidation, reporting and FP&A process management for the region focused on Integrated Supply Chain “ISC” operations.
Person in this position will be responsible for a team of 4 Senior FP&A Analysts and transition across 16-18 sites in EMEA with the value of production totalling approx. US$1.5B, and will interact with Site, Regional and Global leadership.
This role requires to support of the strategic planning process, annual budgeting and forecasting processes and monthly performance reviews. In addition, this position will support high-value-added business analytics and drive the development of senior management presentations for this dynamic and growing region.
What will you be doing?
- Initiating transition & knowledge transfer of FP&A activities across all manufacturing sites and supply chain operations in EMEA.
- Establishing operating mechanisms to streamline and centralize processes by driving continuous improvements and maximizing efficiencies
- Creating/updating process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed.
- Providing leadership and organizational development through coaching, mentoring and development of direct staff and partners.
- Coordinating & leading the consolidation of Long-Range Plan (LRP), Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Quarterly Forecast, and monthly performance.
- Partnering with Functional VPs, to support the delivery of targets, through clear visibility of results and coordination of budget holders.
- Liaising with the FP&A Global Delivery Center (GDC) and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of standard budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality/control requirements.
- Performing strategic ad hoc reporting with heavy financial analysis tracking business performance to facilitate decision-making and business support, being the main support for Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and strategic initiatives.
Who are we looking for?
In terms of knowledge and experience:
- Experienced manager with 8+ years of experience in a finance function, coupled with diversified experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, and ad hoc-related analyses.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Technical and financial Expert with an understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as an understanding of the relevant business environment.
- Strong analyst with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Specialist in financial modelling and statistical techniques, and selects the appropriate technique to address the problem at hand.
- Person with knowledge of JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Planning, and Cognos would be an asset.
Key Professional Competencies:
- Person with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with strong PowerPoint and Excel knowledge.
- Experienced Manager with the ability to lead teams and work with stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Expert with managing process change and project management and proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Person able to travel both domestically and internationally when required.
- Fluent English speaker.
In terms of Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field is required.
- Advanced degree in a plus.
What we offer:
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!