RDC - Accounting Assistant
- TMF Group
- Bogota, Colombia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 16 Mar 2023
- 16 Apr 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF COLOMBIA is looking for an accounting assistant with at least 6 months of experience in accounting to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá - Colombia.
- Hands-on in preparing and maintaining full set of accounts for multiple clients while ensuring high standard of compliance and accuracy.
- Prepares disbursement vouchers for payments
- Journal entries for month end Financial Statements
- Monthly Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
- Tax Filing
- and other relevant document
- To maintain good client relationship and attend to clients’ queries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Continuous and frequent liaison with clients for documentations, information or clarifications for management accounts preparation and audit purposes.
- Maintain timely and proper filing of documents and information with respect to each individual client’s to ensure audit trail of work done for efficient references.
- Periodic update of process documentation.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers and relevant authorities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Technician, Technologist or student of at least 5 semester in accounting areas
- Excel proficiency
- Minimum 6 months of comprehensive experience in registration, documentation, review and classification of accounting data, in order to keep financial statements updated. Excellent management of current regulations and office automation is required
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.