Accounts Assistant | Al Futtaim Group | AlFuttaim Motors | Automotive |Dubai
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 16 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Accounts payable/receivable, Assistant accountant, Financial planning & analysis
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
Assistant Branch Accountant will provide support to 3S Facility level (Showroom & Aftersales) .
What you will do
Will be responsible for New and Used Units Showroom & Aftersales as below:
a) Invoicing & Delivery Management
- Perform financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant AFM document processes are strictly adhered to ensure all bank payments are met
- Ensure Revenue/Provision in place and Assignee clause is without error
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Perform record keeping of all financial operations.
- Manage Intra & Internal Sales including Government Sales.
- Authorization of all in house AFM sales & credit customers.
- Daily invoice summary for credit invoices & sales return cases, monitor all outstanding debts & report.
- Support & Guiding of Matrix managers, Sales team and Sales Admin.
b) Petty Cash Management
- Verify all cash & cheque transactions from the previous day and encode into SAP.
- Strict adherence of AFM company policy regarding customer refunds, maintain log for tracking purposes.
- Monitoring Petty clash float for ensuring adequate balance and reviewing pending re-imbursements/claims for submission.
- Perform Surprise Cash Count as per SOP.
c) Financial Reporting, Cost & Internal Controls
- Finance related processes are conducted in compliance with AFM policies & procedures (SOPs).
- Supporting in monitoring Opex & Capex.
- Monitor & maintain AFM administration document process is adhered at all times.
- Monitor clearance of Open POs follow up with COT & Showroom Admin Team every month
- To carry out Ad Hoc tasks/reports as required by the FBP/ FM / Branch Management
d) Accounts Receivables Management (AR Management)
- Reviewing and ensuring of timely submission of Second sets.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly monitoring of branch AR report (all credit facilities provided) and follow-up with concerned channels to ensure timely collection of all outstanding / overdue invoices
- Maintain list for all credit facilities provided to branch credit customers including credit limit / credit period / main contact details / credit facility documents if possible
- Reconcile credit customer accounts
About the Team
Reporting to Finance Business Partner (FBP) – Retail.
What equips you for the role
- Invoicing & Delivery Management
- Petty Cash Management
- Financial Reporting, Cost & Internal Controls
- Accounts Receivables Management (AR Management)
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.