Human Resources Manager (C&B/HRIS focus), MNC, Listed.Co
- Hays APAC
- Hong Kong
- 16 Mar 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Frances Hong
- Job role
- Financial controller
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Your new role
- Review and facilitate implementation of global compensation and benefits (C&B) policies and procedures, workflow and practices.
- Conduct regular C&B audit for legislative compliance and corporate alignment
- Manage the HR digital transformation, including but not limited to, HRIS system (Oracle) implementation globally and other HR process review, also being the subject matter expert of HRIS and key contact for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery
- Support in global C&B annual processes including performance management, salary review and bonus exercise, workforce budget planning, etc.
- Supervise monthly payroll process and HR data management for the complete employee life cycle events
- Manage benefits administration and co-ordinate annual benefits policy review for Hong Kong and overseas operations
- Handle monthly reports, staff cost and headcount analysis, annual budget planning and financial analysis
- Build an effective communication channel and work closely with senior business stakeholders and counterparts in People & Culture team
- In charge of C&B projects at country and corporate levels
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experiences in sizable and MNC environment with solid experience in C&B revamp projects and HR system implementation
- Candidate with experience in SAP/Oracle/IPL/BIPO will have advantage
- Well-versed in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail and good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.