Risk Assurance Services - Senior Associate
- PwC Caribbean
- Port of Spain
- Competitive compensation
- 15 Mar 2023
- 31 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Job Description & Summary
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Trinidad and Tobago provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to enhance value for our clients. We operate using globally proven tools and methodologies, with an impressive talent pool and best in class knowledge and resources. We provide services both locally and regionally and are currently seeking to increase our pool of Risk Assurance Services (“RAS”) Advisory Professionals to meet the growing demands of our practice.
- Identifying key risks and controls, including the configuration of controls around security and business processes within IT environments.
- Applying internal control principles and business /technical knowledge including information technology general controls and application controls in the performance of IT audits and IT Security reviews.
- Determine scope of IT Audits and develop audit programs in conjunction with the Team Leader.
- Identify and document audit issues and provide suitable/applicable recommendations using independent judgement.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with relevant line managers and/or Directors.
- Prepare comprehensive and complete reports for areas under review.
- Conduct research on new or technical subjects as part of other audits (e.g. to support financial statement audits, regulatory compliance audits, corporate governance and emerging/new technology).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of providing services related to controls around financial reporting, compliance and operations processes, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following:
- Financial reporting and information technology risk, processes and controls;
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Windows and AS400;
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree - Cyber Security, Bachelor Degree - Information Technology, Bachelor Degree - Management Information Systems
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
0. Global: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Credential - Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) (required), 0. Global: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Credential - ISC2 (required)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
March 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.