Risk Assurance Services - Associate
- PwC Caribbean
- Port of Spain
- Competitive compensation
- 15 Mar 2023
- 31 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Job Description & Summary
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree - Accounting & Finance, Bachelor Degree - Management Information Systems
0. Global: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) - Part 1 - The Institute of Internal Auditors (required)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
March 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.