Senior Analyst FP&A | Al Futtaim group real estate
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 15 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
The Al Futtaim group real estate division is currently recruiting for an role to join the finance team as a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis.
To assist the Financial Planning & Analysis team in preparation & submissions of monthly reports, quarterly and yearly forecasts & annual budgets. Co-ordinate with the Business Finance & Regional teams in preparation of budgets, cash flows, Ratio analysis and other reports as and when required by the Management.
Responsible for analyzing ratio analysis and creation of templates. Preparation of reports for the key stake holders on a timely basis. The analyst shall ensure that the Accounting Policies of Al Futtaim are upheld and that all reporting is in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- To provide financial support to internal customers: Business Finance Managers, business team in relation to financial reporting, treasury reporting; budgeting and forecasting through effective communication in order to meet the business needs.
- Assist FM in preparation cash flows. Prepare and update the monthly reporting templates available in Excel, BPC.
- Assist FM in preparation of ratio analysis and other analytics as required by lender and treasury team.
- Responsible for complete reporting cycle for Dubai RE entities.
- Creation of Budget & forecast templates
- Creation of BPC files for uploads
- Assist in the review balance sheet schedules at the regular intervals and help other finance managers in the balance sheet review process.
- Creation of adhoc reporting templates as and when requested by Management.
- Coordinate with respective business to complete the budget and forecast exercise on quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist in the preparation of Consolidated reports for the group
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Accountant from a recognized institute with knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Systems (ERP’s) and BPC would be preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Financial/ Management reporting; preferably in Real Estate with exposure to Group structure & consolidation.
- Well versed with MS Office specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business.
- Commercial and detail oriented, have a strong analytical mind.
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.