Consulting, Finance & Accounting - Director (Riyadh/Dubai)
- PwC Middle East
- Riyadh, SA, Amman
- Not disclosed
- 15 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Business Unit and Role Overview
You will be working within the Finance & Accounting Consulting team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
- Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
- Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
- Developing Finance Policies and Processes
- Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector.
- MBA, MSc, CPA certification with strong knowledge in IFRS and IPSAS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Accounting
Years of Experience
- 10+ years of experience working with a Consulting firm in Finance and Accounting practice in the Middle East. Preferably with 5 years of experience in the KSA.
- 7 years of experience in managing, supervising and coaching teams
- Worked on finance and accounting transformation projects including finance, budgeting, costing, accounting, fixed assets, treasury, revenue management and systems.
- Led many projects to build finance operating model, governance, delegation of authorities, processes, policies, and controls.
- Flexible and willing to travel between KSA, UAE and Qatar up to 80% of the time with the ability to obtain all travel requirements.
- Ability to identify, prepare and participate in proposals and projects. Also being active in the market and build relationships to grow the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and business growth.
- Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
- Strong stakeholders' management and client connections skills
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.