Senior Solution Specialist, Finance Systems
- Bangalore (Salarpuria Aura)
- Flexible benefits package
- 15 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserve Grabbers with positive, personalized IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team
Get to know the Role
Reporting to Delivery Lead, the incumbent will be responsible to work with IT teams and business users to understand users’ pain points and as-is business processes, then translate the business needs into future application requirements or process change with internal and/or external vendors for solution designs. The candidate will need strong experience in managing project/change request enhancements within ERP landscapes covering Record To Report processes. Other experiences and skills in other areas such as O2C, P2P and/or EPM will be a plus.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- To collaborate closely with users to collate, analyze, and standardize requirements, to perform fit-gap analysis against existing system functionality and recommend necessary enhancements/improvements to stakeholders.
- Evaluate business processes, perform requirements analysis, anticipate areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Make recommendations of configurations and deployments lifecycles to ensure project’s success.
- Effectively communicating your insights and solution plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Be a driver of change for Finance and Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; includes identifying gaps in processes, data lifecycle or new relevant releases in platform offerings.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior role, working with Oracle ERP Cloud applications, with a detailed knowledge of the Oracle ERP Cloud suite of products, and the interactions between modules & 3rd party applications.
- Experience of managing at least two full life cycle projects, with a track record of leading end-to-end delivery of Oracle ERP applications in Record-to-Report modules.
- Experience in Oracle Finance Cloud (General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Intercompany, Tax, Receivables, Payables)
- Strong and deep knowledge in change/enhancement requests lifecycles e.g. config/development, SIT/UAT, release packaging/management within financial ERP space.
- Experience to prepare design documents, user guide documents and training material
- Assists the Solutions and Delivery Leads and Dev. team on solution design and development
- Ability to make sense and detect impacts e.g. if enhancements are made to a process, what other processes/data points are impacted in ERP.
- Understand prioritization of enhancements e.g. what should come first to avoid risks/impacts.
- Participate as the key resolute in the delivery and support of the quarterly Oracle fusion systems upgrade
- An understanding of Order To Cash (O2C) and Procure to pay (P2P) business processes with bonus points for hands-on experience with Oracle Procurement cloud & Order management cloud.
- Knowledge and direct experience with EPM and MDM.
- Financial Reporting tools (OTBI, BI)
- Knowledge of COSO & COBIT frameworks
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.