External Audit, Graduate, Class of 2023, Jersey
- PwC Channel Islands
- Jersey, Channel Islands
- Competitive salary
- 15 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
A full time position in the Assurance practice provides an opportunity to work within our biggest and longest established business.
- Graduates will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and provide additional business advisory services, including performance measurement and corporate reporting, to meet the needs of investors.
- Clients include global players, FTSE 100 companies, middle market organisations and smaller fast growing companies.
- As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning programme involving; professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, self development, awareness and leadership skills.
You will be able to study towards the ACA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW). Or alternatively you can study towards the ACCA qualification to become a Chartered Certified Accountant.
Who is this vacancy for?
It doesn't matter who you are, what your background is or whether you are about to graduate or did so years ago. As you'll no doubt have gathered by now, we believe diversity is our strength. However you must be academically strong - see below academic requirements.
A minimum of 112 UCAS points in one sitting. You must have, or be on course for, at least a 2.1 result in your degree, from any university. The subject of your degree is not important.
Do you need a Work Permit?
Due to immigration restrictions in Jersey and Guernsey the Channel Islands practice is unable to consider trainee candidates who require work permits. Work permits are currently only granted once candidates are fully professionally qualified.
To avoid disappointment, apply as early as you can
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.