Audit Assistant Manager
- Michael Page
- London / City of London, London
- £50000 - £53000 per annum
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5974064
- Gillian O'Regan
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Working with a broad range of clients, you will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders speaking directly to clients navigating them through a full audit process.
A modern and flexible award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors based in London operating across the UK and internationally. Allowing the firm to therefore deliver the high quality, partner-led service they are known for, but with a greater resource and strong team of individuals that being part of a larger business provides.
This firm concentrate on the development of their staff as a high priority to ensure each individual is able to maximise their potential and deliver excellent technical and sound advice.
A great culture of flexible and hybrid working has meant a happy workforce with a socialable and upbeat office team environment.
The successful Audit Assistant Manager providing on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients from a mixed portfolio of industries and turnover.
Opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service.
As part of your position, you will have exposure to mentoring and training new starters within the team.
Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
- CA/ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist accountant
- Have a proven track record in providing Audit and Accounting services to a varied client base
- Experience supporting, leading and supervising juniors on audit and accounts assignments
- Be able to practically demonstrate and train on all aspects of the audit engagement form planning, fieldwork and completion
- Enjoy working with a team of partners and collective manager group
- Have thorough and up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and FRS102 accounting standards
- Be happy to laise with clients direct to solve initial queries and provide solutions
- Team player
- Hybrid Working structure
- Flexible hours of work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays plus the ability to buy and sell additional days
- Contributory Pension
- 4x Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- On going Career Coaching
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave