- Page Personnel
- London, South West London
- £22 - £28 per hour
- 14 Mar 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- JN -012023-5924194
- Kirsty McCrindle
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is an exciting new temporary to permanent Accounts Assistant role joining a growing hospitality company, with a friendly and social team.
This role has a high potential to be made permanent.
This role is a fully office based role.
My client is a growing hospitality company looking for a Accounts Assistant to joining their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Management Accountant role:Managing the preparation of timely month-end and yearly management accounts.Analysing product margins and overheads variances to budget Balance Sheet maintenance and control and pro-actively investigating reconciling items Weekly review of revenue transactions provided by non-Finance departments to ensure accuracy of postings Assisting in the production of a monthly sales reporting pack and commission calculations Take ownership of the month-end process by suggesting process improvements and instilling financial discipline Review and submission of quarterly VAT returns Involvement in the annual budgeting and ad-hoc forecasting Partnering across the business and understanding the processes which other departments perform which impact on Finance Ad-hoc reporting and project work as required
The successful Management Accountant will have the below skills and experiences:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- FMCG experience desirable but not essential
- Experience with multi-site is highly desirable
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present financial information to others from non-financial backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement process improvements
- High level of commitment, positive attitude, flexible and proactive
Whats on offer:
- Pay- £20-25/ hour inclusive of holiday pay
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Company laptop included
- Joining and friendly and Sociable Team
- This role is a fully office based role.