- Michael Page
- Redhill, Surrey
- 13 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- JN -032023-5978170
- Tom Camp
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Group accountant
- Property and construction
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
Preparation of the Group's full year published consolidated statutory accounts currently under UK GAAP, and liaison with the Group's external auditors.
UK based international group which is part of a US based group
- The preparation of the Group's full year published consolidated statutory accounts currently under UK GAAP, and liaison with the Group's external auditors
- The preparation of the Group's monthly consolidated management accounts under US GAAP, with a particular focus on the balance sheet
- Researching the latest developments in IFRS and company law and evaluate their impact on the Group
- Undertaking ad hoc finance-based project work, including the reporting of business acquisitions and disposals
- Assisting the treasury function with bank account, liquidity and forecasting related matters.
- Oversight of all statutory reporting for the entire group.
- Provide and account for other statutory reporting requirements as needed - leases, asset impairments, fixed assets register etc
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany loans, VAT and payroll accounts.
- ACA qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA will be considered)
- Experience of consolidations and listed group reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP an advantage
- Excellent MS office skills (including Excel) and up to date technical knowledge of IFRS
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits