Procurement Analyst | Group Procurement | Dubai
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 13 Mar 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
The Procurement Analyst will provide analytical support to Research and Analytics (R&A) vertical within the Group Procurement Department (GPD) for departments reporting requirements.
What you will do
- Collect comprehensive projects & savings data
- Consolidate collected savings data
- Spend Analysis: Conduct spend analysis by extracting, cleaning, transforming/enriching the spend data & presentation for management review
- Ensure Operational efficiency
- Effective internal customer relationship management
- Reporting & Presentations
Required skills to be successful
- Minimum 6 years of experience in data analytics with understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Hands on experience handling high volume of raw data in excel and reporting tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data PowerPoint Presentations are must.
- Experience with reporting tools like Power BI/Tableau/Alteryx to conduct data analysis is preferred.
- ETL (Data extract, Transform & Load) and preparation/presentation skills
- Budget planning and management
- Statistical knowledge and time management
- Writing and communication
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting and visual presentation skills
About the team
The role will report to the Head of Procurement Compliance and will be based in Dubai Festival City.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Commerce/Finance or equivalent
- Intermediate to high level skill on MS Excel, MS Word and MS Presentations.
- Good to have experience with reporting tools like Power BI/Tableau/Alteryx.
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Arabic or other languages such as Hindi/ Urdu are an added value
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.