Associate Director - Intergration & Separation (Transaction Services)
- KPMG Lower Gulf Limited
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Competitive salary
- 13 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
KPMG Lower Gulf's Deals+ Advisory team is growing, and we are looking to add some strong consulting professionals with experience in delivering Integration and Separation engagements throughout the M&A transaction lifecycle covering Operational DD, Synergies, Integration/Separation assessments, Detailed integration/separation planning, Implementation (functional workstream support and running/supporting the Integration/Separation Management Office)
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute Integrations, Separations, Synergy assessments and post deal value creation engagements. Coordinate with other internal KPMG teams/capabilities (Operations, IT, Finance, People & Change) to bring functional expertise where needed.
- Plan and execute Operational Due Diligence (ODD), working closely with Financial Due Diligence team to identify value creation levers and operational issues/red flags material to the deal.
- Team with Partners, Directors and Associate Directors on proposals and business development calls.
- Able to manage the end-to-end preparation of proposals.
- Supervise, train and mentor more junior resources.
- Drive engagements on a day-to-day basis and manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines. Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
Qualification and prior experience:
- Bachelor's degree and/or CA, CPA, ACCA qualified.
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in end-to-end lifecycle of integrations and separations: Assessments, Detailed planning Day1/100 and Implementation.
- Experience in integrations/separations with detailed planning an dsupporting/overseeing implementation of functional workstreams (HR, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal, etc.).
- Experience with supporting/running the Integration/Separation Management Office.
- Experience in operational or IT due diligence, synergies assessment, identification of transitional services and costing.
- Ability to manage Operational Due Diligence projects to identify and articulate deal issues/red flags.
- Good reporting writing, presentation skills and communication skills.
- Experience in designing proposals.
- Flexible working style and good team-working skills.
- Big four experience / Boutique M&A /Corp M&A is preferable.
- Written and spoken proficiency in Arabic is priority.
- Industry Experience: Various experiences will be welcomed.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.