MY- Tax GES Intern (Johor Bharu Office)
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Johor Bahru, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 13 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As an intern, you will assist to serve a portfolio of sizeable multinational clients relating to advisory and consultancy on the following:
- Manage individual tax compliance work and computation for both individuals and expat clients
- Maintain correspondence with clients & assist in documentation for tax filing
- Perform and complete administrative, data entry and reporting tasks in assigned areas in an accurate and timely manner for our immigration and tax teams
- Immigration support and Employment Pass/ Permits tracking update (this may include coordinating all requirements of immigration from initial consultation, eligibility assessments, and preparation of immigration documentations.)
- Understand the functions of different immigration agencies (MDEC, ESD) and requirements of inbound/ outbound assignees
- Have a clear overview on ongoing cases and manage escalations timely and professionally.
- To conduct ad-hoc research upon request
- To provide ad hoc support to other team members when required
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Economics/Taxation from recognized universities with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.2 and above)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.