EY Turkey - Business Consulting New Graduate 2023
- Ankara – TUR; Istanbul - TUR
- Not disclosed
- 13 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Business analyst, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 6 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Adana, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 2000 people for 30 years.As an Assistant, you will work on various projects where different industries in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Government & Public Sector, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Diversified Industrial Products, Automotive, Health, Retail and Consumer Products, Technology, Real Estate and etc. Apply now if you are 4th year student graduating in June 2023 and interested in an entry level position in our Business Consulting Service Line.
The matters we cover - we offer the following services to our clients:
- Business Transformation
- Supply Chain
- Workforce Advisory
- Lead work streams of performance improvement services; formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions to help clients accelerate business growth and streamline their operations
- Ensure work efficiency during all engagements by continuously improving processes, utilizing methodologies, tools, and Technologies
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverables for clients
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Work closely with the project manager, identify and escalate potential risks and issues to project manager along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interactions with client personnel
- Supervise and coach junior professionals, help people enhance their contribution and develop their capabilities
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals, identify and escalate potential business opportunities on existing engagements
- Lead teams and manage client interactions for Performance Improvement engagements
When filling out the online form, please consider the mandatory items listed below:
- Select your education level* and language
- Select your preferred location (İstanbul or Ankara)
- Attach your resume
- Please apply only to one Service Line
* Master’s degree students and university graduates from the last two years are also invited to apply.
Please choose and apply only to one Service Line. If you apply for this job advertisement, you will only be evaluated for Consulting.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.