MY -Associate/Senior, BPS (Accounting Services) - Ipoh
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Ipoh, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 10 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Title: Executive, Account
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Responsible for overall company Financial Accounting.
- Able to prepare full set of accounts and monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to resolve accounting matters.
- Monitor cash flow, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
- Collaborate with Auditors and tax agents pertaining to account and tax related matters.
- Assist to prepare quotation, purchase order, delivery order, invoices & other documentation should they be required.
- Ability to process monthly payroll
- To assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Good skill on MS Word and Excel are essential.
- Experience with the use of accounting software and ability to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to read and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.